”) explain how you may use our website www.slidr.com
and our Slidr application (“Website
”). Use of the Website includes accessing, browsing, posting, linking to or registering to use our site.
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website.
Access to and use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and your agreement to comply with them.
If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time.
Information about us
The Website is operated by Slidr UK Limited incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09152411 and having its registered office address at Level 5, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AP (“we” and “our”).
Using the Website
- The Website is for your personal use only.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Website other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website. You agree not to modify, adjust, circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
- You agree not to reverse engineer or decompile any parts of the Website.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms or otherwise at our sole discretion.
- You can only register a customer account (“Account”) with us if you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your Account log in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or Account.
- If you fail to keep your login details secret, or if you share your login details or Account with someone else (whether intentionally or unintentionally), you accept full responsibility for the consequences of this (including any unauthorised purchases) and agree to fully compensate us for any losses or harm that may result.
- We will not be responsible to you for any loss that you suffer as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your Account and we accept no responsibility for any losses or harm resulting from its unauthorised use, whether fraudulently or otherwise.
Our Terms and Conditions of Trading
apply to all goods and services which we provide to you. Please read these carefully before you purchase goods or digital content through the Website.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- The Website and all intellectual property rights in it including any content (including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics and software), are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trade marks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we remain owners of them and are free to use them as we see fit.
- Trade marks: Slidr UK, Slidr and Slidr.com are our trademarks. Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on this Website. Your use of any trade marks on the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Website
- While we try to make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be so. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose.
- While we try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not promise that the Website is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Website.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms of that third party site.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website or knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Limitation on our liability
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- The Website is for your personal use only and we shall not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You use the service and the information and material on the Website at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the Website or its content.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By accessing the Website you agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website.